AAI Fire Services Jr. Assistant recruitment
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is going to organise an special recruitment drive for eligible OBC & ST candidates having Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island for the posts of Junior Assistant in Fire Services. More details are as follows.
AAI has just revealed a recruitment notification so that they can hire various qualified individuals in the office. And to fill up all these vacant place applications are asked from eligible applicants, Interested and eligible candidates can check-out the official webpage and need to fill the offline application form.
You should apply before last date. All applications needs to be reached to AAI earlier. All applications has to be submitted before the last date at www.airportsindia.org.in. The applicant can pay the fee using their debit card or can opt UPI Payments method for more convenience.
It might be a nice opportunity for job seekers wanting to make career in AAI in Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. It is suggested to ensure that you satisfy the eligibility standards before you apply towards this recruitment notification. We have arranged detailed AAI Recruitment criteria at a single place in the next paragraphs.
Latest Govt. Jobs over 160,000 Vacancies
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an application. More information regarding AAI Recruitment such as Selection Process, qualification Criteria, Application procedure, Age requirement etc, please go through the notification properly.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment :
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 86 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Pay Scale is ₹12500-28500/- at AAI.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limitation is 35 years. Add a few more years for the reserved classes considering age relaxation is applicable.
- Academic Eligibility Needed: Only candidates having 12th pass with computer science from accepted institute/university are qualified.
Application Fee for AAI Jr. Assistant Fire recruitment:
You would have to pay ₹100/- as application registration fee via debit/credit cards or challan forms.
Do you plan to apply for AAI Recruitment ?
Application Process could be found below.
- Pay a visit to official website of AAI at www.airportsindia.org.in.Head to employment section.
- Find out link for AAI Recruitment registration.
- Follow steps mentioned upon the webpage to make application.
- Download registration form and take a print
- Fill the registration form carefully in all aspects with details associated with the applicant.
- Then send application to AAI Address. More vacancies in Airport Authority of India!
- You could write to AAI address for more information regarding AAI Recruitment.
THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTORAIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA27 SOUTHERN REGION: CHENNAI – 600 027
Your applications must be reached to above mentioned AAI address before last date. Remember it carefully and submit an application prior to the last date.
Also see Allahabad Bank Recruitment Details