The Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board has announced the UPTET 2017 earlier this month on its official website. This is the biggest Employment news this month and will gear up all the aspirants who are pursuing or have passed D.L.Ed course. The UPTET exam 2017 will be held by the board in the month of November, 2017. The registration process for the UPTET employment exam will start later this month. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board will conduct the exam at various exam centers all over the state.
TET is an important exam for all those applicants who aspire to become a state government teacher. This is an eligibility measurement test organized by the related state government. Like other states of India, in the state Uttar Pradesh also UP state government manages this exam. By this exam, the government finds out the eligible candidates for filling the government teacher posts.
Aspirants who want to apply for the UPTET have to visit the official website of the association www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in before the closing date. Application forms are to be filled in the month of September, 2017. Last date for the submission of the form is 2nd week of September 2017. All the contenders who want to apply online for the UPTET examination need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to official website of the organization www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in and go through the guide for online filing of the application form.
- Before going to the next step, make sure you have the following documents with you in a proper format because they need to be uploaded at the time of registration-
- Educational and other certificates
- Now, fill the application form with correct details as per the instructions and make sure to preview them before submitting the form.
- Now, for the payment mode, you can use Bank Challan Form, Debit, Credit, Master, Visa Card of Demand Draft.